OK, Before another random noob starts asking me "When is episode (insert number here) coming out?" I would like to get a few things out of my chest:
1. I don't give out a due date because I CAN'T GUARANTEE ONE WHILE MAKING IT!! Even if I do tell you guys a date, the flash will possibly get delayed due to life related circumstances (It happened with part 4). When i say this I refer to university exams, family stuff and other things that get in the way.
2. The voice actors that I hire for the series aren't available 24/7, THEY HAVE LIVES TOO!
3. Another reason why I usually take this long is because I do my best in developing an entertaining script, AND IT'S NOT EASY! Before animating an episode, I normally write a script which is around 4 to 6 pages long (and pick the best gags possible in the process) which is enough for a 10 to 12 minute flash.
4. Even though Flash is a fun hobby and all, I'm not making money out of it anyway. Furthermore, I'm unemployed at the moment I need cash like anyone else would these days.
5. I have 5 other family members at home who also use the same PC for their own purposes(Work, MSN, etc.), so I CAN'T work on flash every day.
6.When I do work on flash, I tend to develop other Ideas and I don't want to focus on FSM all the time.
I can give you a few more reasons, but this pretty much sums everything up about why the fuck I take so long with each episode.
look, I appreciate the support that Four swords is getting, but I wouldn't recommend pressuring an author to make another one immediately. it's like telling Shigeru Miyamoto to make a Twilight Princess sequel A MONTH after the original was released (for example).
This is why I urge most of the desperate noobs out there in Newgrounds to have PATIENCE and watch other flashes while you wait.
Learn from my Zelda Philosophy people: the longer you wait, the better the game will get. I've just started getting ideas for the 5th episode and I don't have that many yet.. Give it time to develop!
One last thing, you can ask me questions related to the series if you want, but please don't go overboard with your questions and complaints.
Don't push me to the limit, seriously.