Gerudo Valley...Salsa ? Gerudo Valley...Salsa ?

I love the tropical feel of this track, this song is exactly what I'm looking for in a scene that I'm working on. I'd love to use it.

Street Fighter 2 - GuileTheme Street Fighter 2 - GuileTheme

Orchestrated.....FOR AMERICA! Go home an be a Music man!

Yeah you get the idea... Anyway nice cover. Might need some clashing symbols in some parts to make it sound more epic though.

Ambrosio Ambrosio

Dark and eerie. The first thing that comes to mind while listening is a lab experiment gone wrong. I like the atmosphere.

FamiTracker File FamiTracker File

Sounds like something from a Mega Man game or a racing game. Pretty cool.

HaydenDavenport responds:

Awesome. Thank you!

Beeku's 2009 Demo Beeku's 2009 Demo

Interesting demo reel.

I like the variety of voices you made in this one. The samples that surprised me the most was the "exorcist" style voice at 0:48 and the emergengy error message that came after it. Nice editing on that part.

Shiraikigu responds:

Thanks, I apreciate it! To tell you the truth, the last two were among my favourites to do, the other being the sad girl XD

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

Great tune.

It may not be an actual Mega Man track, but it sure sounds like it should be included in the series.

nice beat and a very catchy tune. I'd love to hear more.

SK_Zelda Remix SK_Zelda Remix

it's alright.

However, I believe I heard a similar version of this song years ago. I can't remember if it was in mp3 or midi format, but I heard it from somwhere.
Then again, you said it's a "remix", so I found your version to be very clear and enjoyable.

Keep trying, I'd like to hear more of your work in the future.

SK_The Arena SK_The Arena

Not bad

I like the beat. This reminds me of ParagonX9's music in a way. I think it should be used on the front page of the audio portal. Nice job on it.